Chula Vista, CA
Millenia is a 210-acre multi-billion dollar urban-style development in the heart of the Otay Ranch Master Plan area spanning 80 city blocks, roughly the size of downtown San Diego. It includes 3,000 multifamily residences; about 3.5 million square feet of office space, retail, hospitality, civic and mixed-use projects; the six parks; a library and a school.
Project Design Consultants provided multi-disciplinary services, from the Entitlement phase to Final Engineering through Construction. PDC was the Engineer of work responsible for all of the mass grading, backbone improvement infrastructure, underground utilities, Final Mapping and construction surveying to support the proposed development.
• Tentative Map
• Technical Studies
• Mass Grading and Drainage Plans
• Backbone Street and Utility Improvement Plans
• Offsite Traffic Mitigation Improvement Plans
• Mapping and Construction Staking
• Builder Site Plan, Grading and Improvement Plans