Greg brings over 35 years of experience to your project. Greg is a registered civil engineer with a wealth of experience in land development and public works engineering on a wide variety of projects. His background encompasses site evaluation studies, engineering feasibility studies, cost estimates, engineering design, and construction management for major land development, highway, and infill projects, right-of-way acquisition studies, and mapping.
As Principal-in-Charge, Greg is responsible for ensuring Client goals are met and that projects are completed within schedule and on budget.
Some of Greg's experience includes:
- Campus Park West, County of San Diego
- Carmel Country Highlands, City of San Diego
- Manchester Pacific Gateway, City of San Diego
- Mercado Del Barrio, City of San Diego
- Lane Field Hotel and Cruise Ship Terminal, City of San Diego
- Old Police Headquarters, Seaport Village Expansion, City of San Diego
Gary is a licensed land surveyor with over 35 years of experience in boundary surveys, geodetic control, subdivision mapping, right-of-way mapping, construction calculations, and coordinating field crew staking. As director of survey, Gary supervises the team that performs boundary, ALTA, and geodetic control surveys from field work to a final product for hundreds of survey and photogrammetry projects. GPS and conventional equipment are utilized in these work efforts. Gary has successfully applied technical and analytical skills to projects involving road rights-of-way, pipelines, water mains, related facilities, subdivisions, military installations, office complexes, Records of Survey, and complex master-planned communities.
- North County Transit District, City of Oceanside
- San Diego Unified Port District, As-Needed Survey, City of San Diego
- San Diego County Water Authority, Second Aqueduct to San Vicente Pipeline, County of San Diego
- San Dieguito Wetlands Restoration, Cities of San Diego and Del Mar
- SDG&E As-Needed Survey Services, San Diego Region
Marina is a director of civil engineering, specializing in land development engineering and management. Marina is well versed in the processing of discretionary entitlements and has significant experience in construction and project management. Marina is a registered civil engineer with over 26 years of experience in managing multiple multi-million dollar projects throughout southern California.
Marina's experience includes:
- Heritage Bluffs, City of San Diego
- Quarry Creek, City of Carlsbad
- Bressi Ranch, City of Carlsbad
- Elmore Ranch, County of Riverside
- Little Valley, County of Riverside
- Millenia, City of Chula Vista
- Tuscany West, County of Riverside
- Tuscany Crest, County of Riverside
- Wasson West, County of Riverside