Mark is an Assistant Vice President with 26 years of experience in civil design, engineering, processing, and construction administration. His projects include both residential and commercial land development with Clients in the private and public sectors. At PDC, Mark also provides management and oversight to the Urban Engineering Design Team.
Some of his significant projects include:
- 55th Street Village, City of San Diego
- Broadway 655, City of San Diego
- Mercado Del Barrio, City of San Diego
- La Vita, City of San Diego
- Ray and Joan Kroc Salvation Army Community Center, City of San Diego
Marina is an Assistant Vice President, specializing in land development engineering and management. Marina is well versed in the processing of discretionary entitlements and has significant experience in construction and project management. Marina is a Registered Civil Engineer with over 25 years of experience in managing multiple multi-million dollar projects throughout southern California.
Marina's experience includes:
- Heritage Bluffs, City of San Diego
- Quarry Creek, City of Carlsbad
- Bressi Ranch, City of Carlsbad
- Elmore Ranch, County of Riverside
- Little Valley, County of Riverside
- Millenia, City of Chula Vista
- Tuscany West, County of Riverside
- Tuscany Crest, County of Riverside
- Wasson West, County of Riverside
Sean is a licensed Civil Engineer with over 16 years experience in urban design and infill projects. These projects include residential high-rise condominium towers, hotels, public infrastructure, parks, commercial and retail sites, affordable housing, as well as institutional projects.
Significant assignments include:
- Broadway Pier, City of San Diego
- North Embarcadero Visionary Plan, City of San Diego
- San Diego Convention Center Expansion, City of San Diego
- San Luis Rey Transit Center (NCTD), City of Oceanside
- Sorrento Valley Double Track Improvement, City of San Diego
- North Park Senior Housing , City of San Diego
- Keeler Court Apartments, City of San Diego
- Hanover Mission Gorge, City of San Diego
Chelisa is a Registered Civil Engineer with over 12 years experience specializing in drainage and stormwater quality. Her experience spans a wide range of public and private projects in Riverside and San Diego Counties including development and implementation of SWPPPs, design of storm drain improvements, analysis of hydromodification management practices, analysis of hydrology and hydraulic models, and design of best management practices (BMPs) that includes low impact development (LID) practices.
Chelisa's projects include:
- Meadowood, County of San Diego
- Del Mar Mesa, City of San Diego
- Carmel Luxury Apartments, City of San Diego
- Harmony Grove Village South, County of San Diego
- 15th & Market (QSD/QSP), City of San Diego
- Melrose Drive, City of Oceanside
- Murrieta Creek Bridge and Overland Drive Extension, City of Temecula
- San Dieguito Wetlands Restoration, Cities of San Diego and Del Mar
Trisha is a member of the Urban Engineering Design Team at PDC. She has over 11 years of experience working on multiple urban redevelopment projects throughout the City of San Diego. Her experience includes civil design, engineering, and permit processing.
Some of her experience includes:
- Broadstone Balboa Park, City of San Diego
- Broadstone Little Italy, City of San Diego
- Cesar Chavez Parking Structure, City of San Diego
- Hotel Churchill, City of San Diego
- Lane Field, City of San Diego
- Old Police Headquarters, City of San Diego
Bob is Vice President of Engineering for the Phoenix office of PDC. As a Registered Civil Engineer, Bob brings over 30 years of varied management and design experience to both public and private Clients. He focuses on obtaining a clear understanding of each Client’s needs and pursues strategies to meet or surpass expectations. In addition to management responsibilities for the Phoenix Engineering Group, Bob participates on a daily basis in the management of a wide variety of projects in land development and public infrastructure.
His management of development and public infrastructure includes these projects:
- Bullard Avenue, One Mile of Arterial Street Improvement, City of Goodyear
- Mission Royale Master Planned Community, City of Casa Grande
- Wood Corporate Campus/Ballpark Village, City of Goodyear
- Camelback Ranch, Single Family Subdivision, City of Phoenix
- Goodyear Planned Regional Center Subdivision, City of Goodyear
Greg serves as Assistant Vice President of Construction Survey, providing 44 years of survey and mapping related experience. He has held a variety of positions at PDC, including Senior Party Chief, Crew Manager, and Assistant Vice President. He has managed numerous projects encompassing a variety of survey tasks from subdivisions to high rise buildings.
Examples of his projects include:
- Castlerock, City of San Diego
- Petco Park, City of San Diego
- SDSU Trolley System, City of San Diego
- Hyatt Tower and Pavilion, City of San Diego
- Downtown High Rise Buildings, City of San Diego
Jon has served in the management and design of both public and private developments in many locations throughout the United States and Mexico. Most of his experience has been focused in the Southwest. His background includes both physical and policy planning, with his physical planning experience ranging from half-acre infill sites to several thousand acre walkable community developments. Jon designs urban places, residential housing communities, park developments, and commercial facilities. No matter how small or large the project, his focus has always been to design livable neighborhoods that create a sense of place.
His experience includes:
- Quarry Falls, City of San Diego
- Aviara Residential and Resort Community, City of Carlsbad
- North Embarcadero Visionary Plan, City of San Diego
Camille has many years of planning experience. She is responsible for managing complex discretionary entitlement projects, preparing policy documents and regulatory ordinances, and conducting land use and zoning research. Other work efforts include evaluating development proposals for consistency with codes and policies, preparing and processing entitlement applications, and presenting projects and reports to decision makers. She is a highly effective project manager that consistently keep projects on schedule and budget. She is skilled at maintaining open lines of communication and has been involved in many issue resolution meetings to create agreements between developers, agency staff, and community members.
Her experience includes:
- Phased General Plan Update, City of Solana Beach
- Adjunct Staff, County of San Diego
- Comprehensive General Plan Update, City of National City
- Comprehensive General Plan Update, City of Indio
Dave is a licensed Land Surveyor with 40 years of surveying and mapping experience. His experience includes projects such as subdivision map preparation, writing legal descriptions, and deed interpretations. His work includes performing coordinate geometry calculations, field-survey calculations, and boundary analysis. Dave's resume includes ALTA surveys, title review, and encumbrance/easement mapping. Additional experience includes condominium plans, right-of-way engineering, topographic mapping, parcel record of surveys, final map preparation, lot line adjustments, and record of survey maps.
Mr. Ambler's experience includes:
- Encinitas and Solana Beach Survey Control Network, Cities of
Encinitas and Solana Beach
- Aviara Resort Community, City of Carlsbad
- San Elijo Hills, City of San Marcos
- 4S Ranch, County of San Diego
- North City West/Carmel Del Mar, City of San Diego
- San Diego County Water Authority
- Rams Hill, County of San Diego
- San Vicente Dam Raise, County of San Diego
Raul is a Senior Project Engineer in the firm’s land development engineering group. He has over ten years of civil engineering experience in single family land development, commercial land development, street improvements, and utilities. He has experience in project management, communication and coordination with Clients, consultants, and agencies.
Raul's relevant work experience includes:
- Alta Del Mar, City of San Diego
- Sycamore Estates, City of San Diego
- Carmel Valley Neighborhood 10, City of San Diego
- Pacific Highland Ranch, City of San Diego
- Ocean View Hills Parkway, City of San Diego
- Corporate Center Phase 3, City of San Diego
- Legacy International Center, City of San Diego