Mark is an Assistant Vice President with 30 years of experience in civil design, engineering, processing, and construction administration. His projects include both residential and commercial land development with Clients in the private and public sectors. At PDC, Mark also provides management and oversight to the Urban Engineering Design Team.
Some of his significant projects include:
- 55th Street Village, City of San Diego
- Broadway 655, City of San Diego
- Mercado Del Barrio, City of San Diego
- La Vita, City of San Diego
- Ray and Joan Kroc Salvation Army Community Center, City of San Diego
Raul is a Senior Project Engineer in the firm’s land development engineering group. He has over 15 years of civil engineering experience in single family land development, commercial land development, street improvements, and utilities. He has experience in project management, communication and coordination with Clients, consultants, and agencies.
Raul's relevant work experience includes:
- Alta Del Mar, City of San Diego
- Sycamore Estates, City of San Diego
- Carmel Valley Neighborhood 10, City of San Diego
- Pacific Highland Ranch, City of San Diego
- Ocean View Hills Parkway, City of San Diego
- Corporate Center Phase 3, City of San Diego
- Legacy International Center, City of San Diego
Greg serves as Assistant Vice President of Construction Survey, providing 44 years of survey and mapping related experience. He has held a variety of positions at PDC, including Senior Party Chief, Crew Manager, and Assistant Vice President. He has managed numerous projects encompassing a variety of survey tasks from subdivisions to high rise buildings.
Examples of his projects include:
- Castlerock, City of San Diego
- Petco Park, City of San Diego
- SDSU Trolley System, City of San Diego
- Hyatt Tower and Pavilion, City of San Diego
- Downtown High Rise Buildings, City of San Diego
Jon has served in the management and design of both public and private developments in many locations throughout the United States and Mexico. Most of his 40+ years experience has been focused in the Southwest. His background includes both physical and policy planning, with his physical planning experience ranging from half-acre infill sites to several thousand acre walkable community developments. Jon designs urban places, residential housing communities, park developments, and commercial facilities. No matter how small or large the project, his focus has always been to design livable neighborhoods that create a sense of place.
His experience includes:
- Quarry Falls, City of San Diego
- Aviara Residential and Resort Community, City of Carlsbad
- North Embarcadero Visionary Plan, City of San Diego
Chelisa is a Registered Civil Engineer with over 15 years experience specializing in drainage and stormwater quality. Her experience spans a wide range of public and private projects in Riverside and San Diego Counties including development and implementation of SWPPPs, design of storm drain improvements, analysis of hydromodification management practices, analysis of hydrology and hydraulic models, and design of best management practices (BMPs) that includes low impact development (LID) practices.
Chelisa's projects include:
- Meadowood, County of San Diego
- Del Mar Mesa, City of San Diego
- Carmel Luxury Apartments, City of San Diego
- Harmony Grove Village South, County of San Diego
- 15th & Market (QSD/QSP), City of San Diego
- Melrose Drive, City of Oceanside
- Murrieta Creek Bridge and Overland Drive Extension, City of Temecula
- San Dieguito Wetlands Restoration, Cities of San Diego and Del Mar
Trisha is a member of the Urban Engineering Design Team at PDC. She has over 14 years of experience working on multiple urban redevelopment projects throughout the City of San Diego. Her experience includes civil design, engineering, and permit processing.
Some of her experience includes:
- Broadstone Balboa Park, City of San Diego
- Broadstone Little Italy, City of San Diego
- Cesar Chavez Parking Structure, City of San Diego
- Hotel Churchill, City of San Diego
- Lane Field, City of San Diego
- Old Police Headquarters, City of San Diego
Martin has over 14 years of experience in civil engineering land development, including residential, urban infill, public improvements, and commercial projects. He has extensive design experience with drainage, grading, utilities, surface improvements, and water quality.
His experience includes:
- Managing and completing the final engineering design of the Town & Country Hotel renovation and the new Town & Country Park adjacent to the San Diego River.
- Preparing, processing, and managing civil engineering aspects of the San Diego State University’s Mission Valley site.