Gary is a licensed Land Surveyor with over 32 years of experience in boundary surveys, geodetic control, subdivision mapping, right-of-way mapping, construction calculations, and coordinating field crew staking. As Vice President of PDC's Survey Department, Gary supervises the team that performs boundary, ALTA, and geodetic control surveys from field work to a final product for hundreds of survey and photogrammetry projects. GPS and conventional equipment are utilized in these work efforts. Gary has successfully applied technical and analytical skills to projects involving road rights-of-way, pipelines, water mains, related facilities, subdivisions, military installations, office complexes, Records of Survey, and complex master-planned communities.
- North County Transit District (NCTD), City of Oceanside
- San Diego Unified Port District, As-Needed Survey,
City of San Diego
- San Diego County Water Authority, Second Aqueduct to San
Vicente Pipeline, County of San Diego
- San Dieguito Wetlands Restoration, Cities of San Diego and
- SDG&E As-Needed Survey Services, San Diego Region