Bob is Vice President of Engineering for the Phoenix office of PDC. As a Registered Civil Engineer, Bob brings over 30 years of varied management and design experience to both public and private Clients. He focuses on obtaining a clear understanding of each Client’s needs and pursues strategies to meet or surpass expectations. In addition to management responsibilities for the Phoenix Engineering Group, Bob participates on a daily basis in the management of a wide variety of projects in land development and public infrastructure.
His management of development and public infrastructure includes these projects:
- Bullard Avenue, One Mile of Arterial Street Improvement,
City of Goodyear
- Mission Royale Master Planned Community, City of Casa
- Wood Corporate Campus/Ballpark Village, City of Goodyear
- Camelback Ranch, Single Family Subdivision, City of Phoenix
- Goodyear Planned Regional Center Subdivision, City of