Mark is an Assistant Vice President with 26 years of experience in civil design, engineering, processing, and construction administration. His projects include both residential and commercial land development with Clients in the private and public sectors. At PDC, Mark also provides management and oversight to the Urban Engineering Design Team.
Some of his significant projects include:
- 55th Street Village, City of San Diego
- Broadway 655, City of San Diego
- Mercado Del Barrio, City of San Diego
- La Vita, City of San Diego
- Ray and Joan Kroc Salvation Army Community Center, City
of San Diego